What To Expect At Your First Visit
Here’s what you can expect at your first visit:
- A client care coordinator will promptly greet you and your pet and usher you into an exam room right away. If there is not a room available, you may sit in our spacious lobby where you can enjoy a complimentary beverage while you wait.
- We strive to see all appointments on time, as you arrive. While emergencies do happen, we have plans in place to minimize their disruption to our regularly scheduled appointments.
- After you and your pet are settled into an exam room, a veterinary technician will take your pet’s history and check your pet’s vital signs for the doctor.
- Next, you will see a veterinarian who will perform a complete physical exam. She will then discuss her findings, answer your questions, and together you will come up with a plan for further testing and/or treatment.
- A technician will generally follow up with any testing requirements, treatments or medications, and will answer any other questions you may have.
- At the end of your visit a client care coordinator will assist you in checking out, schedule any follow up visits, and help you to your car if needed.
After your visit, you will receive a phone call from the veterinary technician that you worked with to see how your pet is doing and answer any questions that may have come up since your visit.