What To Expect At Your First Visit
Here’s what you can expect at your first visit:
- A client care coordinator will promptly greet you and your pet and usher you into an exam room right away. If there is not a room available, you may sit in our spacious lobby where you can enjoy a complimentary beverage while you wait.
- We strive to see all appointments on time, as you arrive. While emergencies do happen, we have plans in place to minimize their disruption to our regularly scheduled appointments.
- After you and your pet are settled into an exam room, a veterinary technician will take your pet’s history and check your pet’s vital signs for the doctor.
- Next, you will see a veterinarian who will perform a complete physical exam. She will then discuss her findings, answer your questions, and together you will come up with a plan for further testing and/or treatment.
- A technician will generally follow up with any testing requirements, treatments or medications, and will answer any other questions you may have.
- At the end of your visit a client care coordinator will assist you in checking out, schedule any follow up visits, and help you to your car if needed.
After your visit, you will receive a phone call from the veterinary technician that you worked with to see how your pet is doing and answer any questions that may have come up since your visit.
Ready To Get Started?
Save time by filling out a new client form before your visit.
If you have a question, you don’t have to wait until your visit. Please feel free to contact us anytime.